TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sloth's application

3 posters

Go down

Sloth's application Empty Sloth's application

Post by Sloth Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm

IGN: Sloth

Name: Bert

TimeZone/Country: (GMT + 2:00)/The Netherlands

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: Depends on my work schedule, otherwise because I have loads of free time now I can be on all day.

Joined TrueStory for how long?: I think a week. (I don't remember exactly)

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I'm applying because I like to help people out, and the community is very nice so I think I could host some fun events. 

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I've stopped playing Maplestory for a couple of years, my experience is based on the old v55 servers. I had a server of my own, which turned out to be a failure because of school. I don't remember the server names because it is just to long ago.

Why would we choose you?: Because I won't break any rules, I can be very serious and I'm easy to work with. Smile

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I would ask further information like what kind of item and the conversation, I would ask the story from both sides and if I find the person guilty I'd jail him.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: Follow the given rules, don't do anything drastic without consulting the other GM's. Don't abuse your powers. Be nice to people.

Others you would like to add on to your apps: No, not really haha.

Sloth,
Sloth
Sloth

Back to top Go down

Sloth's application Empty Re: Sloth's application

Post by PerfectJoy Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:46 pm

we found a real gm :3
PerfectJoy
PerfectJoy

Back to top Go down

Sloth's application Empty Re: Sloth's application

Post by Crayon Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 am