TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crayon's GM Application! ;D

5 posters

Go down

Crayon's GM Application! ;D Empty Crayon's GM Application! ;D

Post by Crayon Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

Account ID:  PM me for it.

IGN:   Crayon

Name:   Jeremy

TimeZone/Country:   +8GMT, Singapore

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day:   Depends. Usually, I will spend about 6~10hours. I won't be online that often on Saturdays and Sundays.

Joined TrueStory for how long?:   Since Tuesday, 11th June 2013

Why did you apply to be a GM?:   As some of you know, I love helping people and developing the community into a much friendlier one, everytime I login. I'd also like to keep the server hack-free, so it'd be fair to everyone, striving to get stronger.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):    I don't have any experience so far.

Why would we choose you?:   You should choose me as I believe, I am the "bridge" among players to a whole new world of mapling. For example, a better community and a better server to be on. I hope that I could carry out my some of my ideas for the server to develop better. I'd also love to gain some experience of being a GM, as I've never been one before. I can help people better at a whole new level as I have the permission to use more commands, if I'm accepted. Currently, the server is going through a hard time. I hope I could help as much as I could, as long as it isn't beyond my power. I'd make sure that the server is kept almost hack-free. Therefore, you should pick me.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?:  Firstly, I will ask the victim for any evidence such as screenshots, video, etc. I will not hold any responsibility for the lost item and I will NOT refund any item to the victim, as they are already instructed to video down the process or have sufficient screenshots. If the player have evidence, I could further investigate and punish the scammer for scamming, which ranges from a temporary jail to a full ban.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?:   A GM should NEVER give items to players, help them in leveling as it makes the server a little unfair. We must also respond to the player's request, as long as it isn't violating any of the rules and help players as much as we could. We also shouldn't abuse power, such as trolling. 

Others you would like to add on to your apps:   I'm willing to learn more about being a GM and accept the rules. I'm a pretty fast learner, but I don't learn things instantly. Crayon's GM Application! ;D Icon_wink Hope you'll pick me ;D

-----Crayon-----

Last edited by Crayon on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Crayon

Back to top Go down

Crayon's GM Application! ;D Empty Re: Crayon's GM Application! ;D

Post by PerfectJoy Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:29 am

I really like this app since ur a 13 year old but your english is really good and the content :3
PerfectJoy
PerfectJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayon Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:14 am

;D Thanks

Crayon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopeowns Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 am

So he became a GM? o.0

Dopeowns