TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Jimmy's GM Application Empty Jimmy's GM Application

Post by Jimmy Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 pm

IGN: Jimmy

Name: Jimmy

TimeZone/Country: America/ EST (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: 5 Hours

Joined TrueStory for how long?: 2 Days Ago

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I am applying become most GM's live in a different timezone so while they sleep there is noone to help the players out and assist them. I am very active and smart and can help change things for the better.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I worked as a Intern for CerealMS but my computer got wiped several times. I have also made several Private Servers, one called TeddyMS, but shut them down because of school work.

Why would we choose you?: I am a happy guy who can be strict and funny!

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I will get some more evidence first before doing anything. Once enough evidence is proven I would Jail both of them and make the scammer give back his stuff or else he will get banned if the other GM's agree he is guilty. 

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: A GM should always think before they act. Get enough information and get the approval of his fellow GM's before making a decision to hasty. 

Others you would like to add on to your apps: I been playing maplestory for 7 years and v83 is my favorite type of private server becuase it brings some new stuff but does not totally change maplestory for the worst like Big Bang did. 

Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's GM Application Empty Re: Jimmy's GM Application

Post by PerfectJoy Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Sexyyyyy App!!!!! GoodLuck<3  Very Happy
PerfectJoy
PerfectJoy

Back to top Go down