TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AndySaurs's GM Application

Go down

AndySaurs's GM Application Empty AndySaurs's GM Application

Post by Andysaurs Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 am

Account ID: Andyjai

IGN: Andysaurs

Name: Andy Or

TimeZone/Country: NY/UTC -5 hours

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: sSince i have no school ill play this everyday

Joined TrueStory for how long?: I Had Joined 1 years, when i have school

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I has played This Server For some time. this is the best server i ever played on this game of TrueStory.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):i have been a GM in 1 Server, have has one SS of one Server with the same server

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/9ru13t.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/33a9kyh.jpg

Why would we choose you?: i can do some fun Stuff to do For the Event, i also can be a good gm and a good listener. if the Server crash, i will ask the owner to fix the server

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?:
1.I will Ask Player who has scammed him/her, and find the player out.
2.I will Warp them to the jail map if they scammed him/her, and ask them what happen to you two. i will jail one of them who ever telling the truth or not.
3.I will listen to the player Stories Carefully to the play er about whats going on.
4.i will do the best judgement to see who is lieing and who telling the turth.
5.After i choose my decision about to who is telling the turth or not, i will Ask One Of The Staff Member to see who is lieing or not about the scammer,After who is lieing will be punishment/Jailed of the mins of Time.
6.If the the player that is not lieing will be free to go and the person who is lieing will be  punishment/Jailed.
7.i hope the Problem will be solved.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: One of the very basices rules is to not abuse your power or you will be demote. GM MUST not Give player Free Item only in the event they will get a IOC (item of Choice).

Others you would like to add on to your apps: If you need Help With something, Ask Me for My Skype Name im alway here to help.

Andysaurs

Back to top Go down