TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gina's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Gina's GM Application Empty Gina's GM Application

Post by Gina Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Account ID: Kiku

IGN: Gina

Name: Gina Lee

TimeZone/Country: Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8 / California, USA

How much time you would be spending in TrueStory per day:
I spend an average of 8 hours a day, even while I'm at work.

Joined TrueStory for how long?:
I Joined TrueStory very early, before the server restarted (around a year ago). On the new refreshed server, I have been playing for 11 days.

Why did you apply to be a GM?:
I applied because of the noticeable lack of attention during my time zone, to entertain players, and to ban hackers. Also, I applied because I want to help the server evolve more so that TrueStory becomes more entertaining during a person's time in our server. I would like to stay active during my time as a GM so that the community will always have someone that can help.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):
I was an GM with my friend's server, but I have deleted the evidence. So, N/A.

Why would we choose you?:
I try to be a fun person while being strict at serious when needed. I also believe that I can be a great listener. I do not panic in case of events which means I will think strait, I will let GM's and the owner know right away in case of something I cannot fix, or when I do not have a clear solution. If you want other opinions, ask people who know me.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?:
I would ask for proof, if the proof if valid and the scammer does not give the scammed item(s) back, I will ban him/her. If the scammer does confess and give back the items, i will jail him. If there is no proof or any evidence that I could receive, nothing can be help.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?:
No giving away items, always think fair, no favoritism, do not purposely anger anyone (because it could lead to a conflict).

Others you would like to add on to your apps:
If you have questions, PM me or ask me for my Skype.
Gina
Gina

Back to top Go down

Gina's GM Application Empty Re: Gina's GM Application

Post by Aneurysm Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Good luck!~ c:
Aneurysm
Aneurysm

Back to top Go down