TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's GM application

Go down

Noah's GM application Empty Noah's GM application

Post by Noah Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Account ID: NwaDeKoko

IGN: Noah

Name: Stéphane

TimeZone/Country: France (GMT-GMT+1)

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: During weekdays I can play 1~3 hours, around 10~12 hours every weekend and about 12~14 hours during holidays (or more).

Joined TrueStory for how long?: It makes actually quite a while that I joined TrueStory, then it was always being hacked and since I couldn't do anything against that, I just left the server and it closed a bit later. I wasn't aware that it re-opened a lot of times since then or else I would have join again. Anyways, I asked Andrew if he could put the server back up some time ago and I'm more than glad to be back.

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I've always wished to be GM in TrueStory because newcomers always need help and also the community was great, and still is. I think people would appreciate someone who put effort into trying to make the community grow bigger and someone who is involved into entertaining players.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):
I was a GM in JanusMS
Noah's GM application 538eL
Noah's GM application 538h8
I was also GM for some servers that went public for like only a week or so.

Why would we choose you?: I honestly think I can entertain people when I'm here and I can help new people to get integrated faster and give them advices on the game. I will also take care of hackers and scammers the best I can.
I'm really open-minded so people can talk to me about anything and I think it's a quality.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I would get that player to explain me exactly how he got scammed, by who and how then I would try to get the "scammer" version and simply make them talk to find a solution.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: The most important rule according to me is to be kind and nice with players and other members of the staff because if everyone works in a good ambiance, the game can only be funnier to play. Beside that a GM can't give any items to players (or at least, not without the owner's permission) and they must not abuse their powers and jail/ban someone for no reason. There is of course a lot more of rules but those 3 are for me really important.

Others you would like to add on to your apps: Well nope, thanks for reading anyways Smile
Noah
Noah

Back to top Go down