TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's GM application! c:

2 posters

Go down

Logan's GM application! c: Empty Logan's GM application! c:

Post by Aneurysm Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 am

Account ID: I made it, but I'm not gonna give out my account info in public, so whisp me on the server.

IGN: Aneurysm and Sebastian

Name: Logan

TimeZone/Country: GMT -5 United States

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: Well, it's summer for me now, but either way, I'm home schooled, so I can be on from any time from when I get up, yeah I know, no life, right? (I've been paying attention to the time I've been on since I rejoined, and whether it's a weekday or on the weekends, I can play over 10 hours a day.)

Joined TrueStory for how long?: I honestly don't remember when I actually joined, but I know it's been over 3 months ago. (I was just talking to my old friend, and apparently I joined 5 months ago on February.)

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I've played this server a while ago, I liked it, I'd have to say it's on my top 5 favorite servers of all time.

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I have been a GM in 3 servers, I have SS's for 2 of them, and I was a mentor on 1 server. (SS's will be at the bottom)

Why would we choose you?: Who am I to give you a reason to choose me? Choose me because you think I'd be a good fit for it.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I'll ask them for the scammers IGN, how they scammed him/her and what they scammed them out of, teleport him and the scammed player to me in a private map and ask the scammed player if he actually did scam him/her. Give them a chance to admit to doing it, if they do, ask them (politely) to give back the player's item(s). Depending on what they scammed from the player, (e.g an event item, mesos, alternate form of currency) that will decide how long he's jailed for.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: One of the very basic, but most important rule is not to abuse your power. But there is always not giving players items for free. (Items they didn't donate for or win in an event.)

Others you would like to add on to your apps: Nothing really, anything personal you can learn from me when you get to know me. c:

.:

..:

Red text = Edits

Last edited by Aneurysm on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aneurysm
Aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Logan's GM application! c: Empty Re: Logan's GM application! c:

Post by Crayon Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 pm

TrueMS Only Came Out On June. No point lying, but good luck!

Crayon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneurysm Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm

TrueMS reopened on June, not came out for the first time, I played before it shut down and reopened.
Aneurysm
Aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayon Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Haha, Icic Wink

Crayon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneurysm Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Now I'm wondering if that would even matter. o.o
Aneurysm