TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PerfectJoy's Game Master Applications

2 posters

Go down

PerfectJoy's Game Master Applications Empty PerfectJoy's Game Master Applications

Post by PerfectJoy Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Ign:
PerfectJoy

Name:
Danny

TimeZone/Country:
Pacific Time Zone in United States of America

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day:
I would spend from 9:50AM~11:00PM almost 24 hours since it's summer.

Joined TrueStory for how long?:
Almost a week

Why did you apply to be a GM?:
I feel like I can help a lot and that I have a lot of experiences with Private server, so I really want to share with you guys. This goal isn't for me, I really don't care about power but just being a GM is a step towards fame where everyone knows our talent, our coding and our ideas! So I'm applying to stop fights and let them know that fighting doesn't belong here or to host a crazy event where everyone likes even haters, you name it!

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):
I have some experiences on other servers for example:
BoredMS(other version)
AxedMS
NoobMS
RandoMS
I have some videos but idk if it does much(Before i used to call myself kevin because i didn't trust private servers)

Why would we choose you?:
I know lots of events that i would love to share with you and host for myself. I'm really active and aware of the naughtiness going around the server. I'm not signing up to gain power like others you may or may not see in the future or now. And the final reason why you should chose me is because I love this server the people and the people who are reading this right now!

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?:
Well lets see, I would follow your policy if your going to have one or you have one right now, Or I would ask for a SS or a video that proofs that you got scammed and if you don't have it sucks that you lost it and i can't really do anything about it but give a advice to prevent scammers.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?:
NO giving items
NO abusing powers
NO Ban threatening because of trolling (Like when hey make fun of your events)
NO hacking
If seen hacking post a video or SS and ban right away NO WARNINGS and post on to forum or tell owner
If you want to make a event, Ask other GMs if there are hosting one or not.
NO helping players rebirth

Others you would like to add on to your apps:
 It was fun making this app, serious. Plus i love this server and i'm in a addition to this server. Any who, it's alright if you guys denied this Applications and I will stay! Hope you guys enjoy reading this and peace!!!  Razz

~By PerfectJoy

Last edited by PerfectJoy on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
PerfectJoy
PerfectJoy

Back to top Go down

PerfectJoy's Game Master Applications Empty Re: PerfectJoy's Game Master Applications

Post by Feliciaedrea Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 am

Its a nice app:D gl

Feliciaedrea

Back to top Go down