TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSI SERVICE!

Go down

RSI SERVICE! Empty RSI SERVICE!

Post by Quakebreaker Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

Subject : RSI SERVICE
Hey guys, Envy here and i have an RSI service for you! ( THIS IS NOT AN MSI SERVICE AS THEY ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND ARE USELESS )

RSI Service
Here's how this works, if you want an RSI and you're too lazy to get it, simply pay me 3 or 4 gold pouches ( the ones you get from turning in 10 mesos sacks each for ) and i'll get all 4 materials for you.
Like i said, the price is 3 OR 4 gold pouches you choose. 

The materials i find are fairly easy to get but there are some people who dont want to put the effort it. This was first brought to my attention 10-15 minutes ago when moonz paid me 3 gold pouches in exchange for the 4 items ( ice shards(X50), blue sentinel pieces(X50), Dark Nependeath Seeds (X50), and Wyvern Claw (X50)

So, you MUST have the following :
1. 32k in all stats.
2. the item you want RSI'D ( you dont even have to trade it to me )
MESSAGE ME IN - GAME NOT ON FORUMS ABOUT THIS.

Tl;DR ( Tl;DR stands for too long, didn't read , this is a shorter version of what i just said above )  : i will get you the materials for rsi for 3-4 gold pouches, you must 32k in all stats and the item you want rsi'd which you will trade to me if you WANT TO.

i'm trusted, just ask Moonz.

Envy~
Quakebreaker
Quakebreaker

Back to top Go down