TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnTameable's Intern Application

3 posters

Go down

UnTameable's Intern Application Empty UnTameable's Intern Application

Post by UnTameable Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm

IGN:  UnTameable

Name: Clarence Liu Wei Jun

TimeZone/Country: Idk.. But same as iFunky's / Singapore

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: 10-15 hours Depends really :L

Joined TrueStory for how long?: I played the server long ago since last year til the server restarted or sumthing but if ur asking me after the restart it wud be 2 days since this application.

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I like helping people who are in need of help and host events to keep this server happy and a fun place to be. I think there is some room for improvement in this server and is looking forward to push this server to one of the best!~

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I have 0 experience sadly.. But I would like to learn from this server and maybe my skills will improve and stuff! I never been a staff b4 but I hope to learn now!@#

Why would we choose you?: I'm a fun-loving guy who does not abuse rights. I played this server for a long time and hope I can get something better XD. I am good at hosting events. I can't do good for this server so far (Donating or inviting) but I hope I would improve on these when I get GM/ intern.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I would keep a look out for the scammers or maybe hide while im trying to find out the problem. Lets say if he had trophy from the victim or sumting, I would tell him that he can exchange his trophy for anything he wants then when he trade, I would see his trophy's tag which whom its given from and ask the gm / intern wether he/she got give to such guy. If no Ill tell him to give back the trophy or result ban.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: 1. Do Not Abuse Rights

2. We shall not give out stuff for free / no reason
                                                                                              3. No bragging about your ranks or how ur better than other people 
                                                                                               4. No spamming !say.
                                                                                              5. Make sure to host daily events to keep people happy.
                                                                                              6. Dont slack too much when you have sumthing important to do!

Others you would like to add on to your apps:  Not really.. But I do have one thing to say! I'm not good with commands (!<command) < And may do things wrongly sometimes Sorry if that happens! I dont think anyone is perfect and shud have 2nd chances unless the problem is huge and did a huge damage or sumting.. I would like to learn stuff from u and the other staff members and hope I could become a good staff soon!

UnTameable's Intern Application Let-me-get-some-mileage-out-of-my-westerneuropeanimbetterthanyougenes-for-a-moment-guy-is-obviously--276148
UnTameable
UnTameable

Back to top Go down

UnTameable's Intern Application Empty Re: UnTameable's Intern Application

Post by IceCream Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am

Overall, I liked you application since you show how you truly are. Even though there are many spelling errors, its a good application. You just need to fix the spelling and fix the placement of "What are the basics rules that GM should possess?:"

IceCream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm

GM Applications denied, player is currently in jail.
Thread Closed.

Sky
Admin

https://truestory.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down