TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED's Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

BANNED's Ban Appeal Empty BANNED's Ban Appeal

Post by banned Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:31 am

IGN:

BANNED

Reason for being banned:

To be honest, I'm not sure. First it was for .WZ Editing which I stopped, now it's out of rage I'm guessing.

Explanation for yourself:

I don't have one. I'm going to be completely honest, here. I DID .wz edit, BUT I was unaware of the registration rules. I was too exited to get in game to even think about the rules. I came in-game, told a few people about an edit that I made, then Jimmy came out of hide. He said "Remove the .WZ Edit, or face consequences.". I, VERY Sarcastically said "ban plx". He, I'm guessing, tried to ban me. I was able to log in still, so I went back in the game and said "wth?", then he would repeatedly either Ban or DC me. So I decided to go on making new characters to make fun of him with. So, After about the 30th DC I told him that I would remove the edit. He wouldn't stop DCing me. Then Gina came online, she didn't seem to have a problem with anything, and we chatted for a few seconds. I VERY POLITELY asked " Permission to re-make an account?". Gina, being the seemingly nice person she very well may be said "No problem." I remade the Account, Character, and everything else. I had about 3 minutes of peace before Jimmy started to DC me again. After about the 5th time, I became agrivated, so I very rudely said "Dude, if you want me banned tell Gina to ban me you prepubescent cunt", then Gina F6'd and Banned me. To be honest, I would have complied to Jimmy's request of removing the Edit if he wasn't such a Jerk about it.

(Literally the edit involved 1 added platform)

How would you convince the GM to unban you:

I can't really. I don't WANT to be unbanned by Jimmy. He's the most impudent, Immature, and stupid GM I've ever come across. (In my own opinion, at least.) I think Gina banned me, so I will give my excuses to her. Okay. I want you to read through my explanation above, then think about it. Do you think Jimmy was taking it a bit far? If not, I completely understand if you side with your GM.

Others you would like to add in:

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Grow up, and learn not to take everything so seriously. I understand that you work hard to keep peace in the server, but seriously, a GM who takes his job too far, such as yourself, isn't needed, in my opinion. C'mon dude, You literally were just ignoring the fact that I repeatedly told you that I removed it. Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
CMOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(longest ban appeal ever?@!

btw, if I didnt like this server that much, i wouldnt bother making the appeal)

(tbh i dont know if gina is a gm or not, but she's gotta be a good 1)

banned

Back to top Go down

BANNED's Ban Appeal Empty Re: BANNED's Ban Appeal

Post by Jimmy Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:46 pm

I actually D/Ced you after you said "ban plox" because I did not want to deal with immaturity. You continued to have the illegal map edit that I told you to remove and you still did not remove. You then made multiple new characters with insulting names that refer to me. And you even lied saying you removed it but did not because I saw you using it when I was in hide. The owner sides with me as well.
Unban Appeal Denied

Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by banned Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

OHHHHH! You're funny, dude. You act like you can see through screens. You say that I used it AFTER I removed it. Funny. I was only in the FM at the FM Numbers 1 & 2. The edit gave me the option to be above the FM Entrance #Hah #Dumbass #Legal Actions #Retard

banned

Back to top Go down

Post by banned Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 pm

And, I call dumbass until you show proof.

#NiggaPlease
#YouStupid
#Hah
#Dumbass
#ImSmarter

(Damn I could point out every flaw in everything you've ever uttered, because you are a complete imbecile.)

banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sloth Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:45 pm

I lol'ed at the hashtags.. I need more popcorn for these things
Sloth
Sloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down