TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack Applications! :)

3 posters

Go down

Zack Applications! :) Empty Zack Applications! :)

Post by ZhAoFeNq Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:45 pm

IGN: Zack

Name: Zack Wong

TimeZone/Country: GMT+8:00. I'm from Singapore.

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: Weekdays: 2-5hours, Weekends: 3-8hours. Sometimes will be online more then the usual time i noted.

Joined TrueStory for how long?: More then 4 weeks. Sorry, I forgotten the actual date when i joined.

Why did you apply to be a GM?: I apply to be a GM on TrueStory is because i want to help out the server to get more player by asking more of my friends come and help those players who are need help or they are new to the server and i could teach them about TrueStory rules,currency, etc..

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I have experiences of being a SGM and Admin like. https://s1303.photobucket.com/user/ZhaoFenq_AugustBoy/media/Lmfao_zps2fc7d940.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Why would we choose you?: I believe i have given my information cleared that i have been a GM before so i may be a help of TrueStory.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I'll check with the the scammer and see what he/she say or if the victims that being scammed have a Ss(Screen Shot) then i'll give 1 warning and jail the scammer for 1hours and ask he/she return the item. If he/she insisted of giving back the item, i have no choice but to ban he/she.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: Don't give away item to player. Don't warp players anyhow. Don't drop at more people place. Don't scam players or gm item. Guilde new player to Maple. Help players if they need help and Do event for player to win prizes and have fun! Very Happy 

Others you would like to add on to your apps: I'm a joyful, cheerful, kind and joker personallity! Even i say so myself! Laughing 

Thanks for Reading My GM Applications, Have a nice day and take your time to read my application! ^^

ZhAoFeNq

Back to top Go down

Zack Applications! :) Empty Re: Zack Applications! :)

Post by Mint Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:11 pm

nice, but when you answered, "why would we choose you?" you said that you given the information, but maybe you can enhance your GM Application and give examples of what you would do. This would show written proof in a way. Good Luck~ c:
Mint
Mint

Back to top Go down

Post by GreglyPoo Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Strange that you've been playing for a month when the server hasn't even been open that long, and I haven't seen you online AT ALL, in all my time here. Hmmph...

Well, good luck.

GreglyPoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down