New PQ! A New way to get NX

Go down

New PQ! A New way to get NX

Post by PerfectJoy on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:46 am

A lots of people wants to look nice, stupid or even just ugly but those things takes a lot of NX! Now since we have PQ I was really hoping there's a NX PQ where you have to kill a different monster and they will gain a little harder every time and so does the nx and the highest maybe 10000 nx. But it should be something really strong but easy to kill? And quick to farm so not to many monsters. Now new people should have people guiding them and helping farming. When killed it should give everyone that's in the party the nx. And it should be a 1-6 People party so you can do it solo.
PerfectJoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New PQ! A New way to get NX

Post by GreglyPoo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm

I think the biggest problem with having a Boss PQ, which is essentially what you're asking, is that somebody would have to code it, which would probably take quite a while, also, I think that the 10k NX via the vote system is alright how it is right now, because you can vote every 6 hours, and creating a new character gives you 30k NX. I think if we make NX too easy to get, people will stop voting, and our server popularity will decrease.

All in all though, not a bad idea, and I think a BPQ would be really cool to see implemented, even if It's just for the lower RB people.

GreglyPoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum