TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Envy's GM/Intern application!

Go down

Envy's GM/Intern application! Empty Envy's GM/Intern application!

Post by Quakebreaker Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:33 am

Nathan's GM APP:D
IGN : Envy

Name: Nathan

TimeZone/Country

America/ EST (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) <--- ( stole from jimmy's app its my timezone just didn't know how to put it ) 
How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day?

Well let's see my hours are pretty crazy i can go from  11PM-3AM (not likely, thats really short ) but then i go to sleep ( take a nap for like 2 hours ) then i'll feel rested up and i could play from about 6AM-10PM and basically the same thing over and over like i've been doing. Basically, i'm on a lot. (10+ hours a day)

Joined TrueStory for how long?

Joined since about 11:00 AM June 13th?

Why did you apply to be a GM?

To have a better chance to catch hackers, maybe more frequent events ( i know the players love them, doesn't mean i'll do them constantly.) I would like to be a more important part of the community. 

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence):None.

Why would we choose you?

I'm on a lot more than other people, i would try my best at helping players but not to step past the boundaries. i will help people as much as i can. Also on a lot more than other GM's. so there would be a higher percentage of catching hackers. I will try my best to help players to fit their needs.

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?

I would say "Do you have a screenshot of your inventory before your got hacked?, if so i can help you but if not i cannot sorry, unless you have a Video then i'll look into it."

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?

1.No power abuse.
2.No foul language.
3.No giving out items to ANY players. 
4.No helping players level-up. (that's what sloth's guide is for. )
5. Ask if players need any help when they join or when they don't even ask. ( Just to be extra nice )
6.( Good grammar? )

Others you would like to add on to your apps:N/A
Quakebreaker
Quakebreaker

Back to top Go down