Felicia's GM App

Go down

Felicia's GM App

Post by Feliciaedrea on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 am

IGN: Felicia

Name: Felicia

TimeZone/Country: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada), USA

How much time you would be spending in Truestory per day: 19 hours since there is no school...if there was then it would be 5 hours

Joined TrueStory for how long?: 1 day..pretty short..but this server looks like it has some potential

Why did you apply to be a GM?: To be able to help others to the best of my abilities, and to let others have fun of course..this is a memorable experience for them Smile

What experiences you have/had?(SS would be the best evidence): I was a GM for a server, forgot the name, but unfortunately it shut down.

Why would we choose you?: I'm able to produce lots of events that are full of fun, since I server hop quite frequently, I know different server's events and experiences...personally I also enjoy them

What happen when player report to you about them being scammed?: I would like the victims to produce the evidence of them being scammed, and who would be the person that did it. If the person that did it is found, I would ask them to clear their inventory of the object that was taken. If he does not obey then I would probably record the scene and show it to higher-ups for them to deal with if they wanted to jail/ban him.

What are the basics rules that GM should possess?: Not to show favoritism to other people...In complete honesty ,this question varies from server to server.. there are different rules for each server...but most importantly it would be to show maturity

Others you would like to add on to your apps: If you want to contact me my skype is felicia.edrea

SO YEAH :Dhope you enjoyed this app and have a nice morning/evening/night whatever time it is for you

Feliciaedrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia's GM App

Post by PerfectJoy on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 am

I Love it beautiful it's really clean and simple with a lot of feel<3
PerfectJoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down